What kind of Medication is Norco?
Norco is one of the best pain relievers available worldwide. It is a medicine that contains an ideal combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Since Norco contains hydrocodone as an active ingredient, professionals recognize it as a narcotic product.
Its known for its effects against moderate to moderately severe pains. Professionals can recommend you buy Norco online when other alternatives like non-opioid medicines are not enough to treat pain.
History & Stats
This combination was approved for medical use in the United States in 1982. According to the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Norco is a schedule II controlled substance approved in limited medical procedures.
Also, it is a prescription medication that you cannot buy at local stores without getting a prescription from a doctor. However, at web pharmacies like ours, you can buy Norco online without a prescription. We deliver your product together with a No Rx label.
Norco is a widely prescribed medication in the United States. It was the 15th most commonly sold drug in 2019, with more than 30 million prescriptions.
What information should I know about Norco?
As a narcotic product, hydrocodone can slow or stop your breathing. You six should never use this opioid medicine more significantly or longer than recommended to avoid such side effects.
This medicine may be habit-forming even at regular doses. Do not take Norco if you have a history of opioid addiction. Also, please do not give it to someone with a history of opioid dependence or abuse. And, always this medication at a safe place, away from direct heat and children’s reach. Misuse of narcotic products like Norco can cause addiction, overdose, or other severe health problems. Please do not use it irregularly.
MAO inhibitors like isocarboxazid, methylene blue injection, rasagiline, or selegiline can affect the way Norco works. This might be dangerous for your health; please do not use Norco if you have taken an inhibitor in the last 14 days.
An over or more frequent use of acetaminophen can damage your liver, resulting in severe health conditions. Contact your pharmacist or doctor if you experience severe nausea, pain in the upper stomach, loss of appetite, itching, clay-colored stools, clay-colored stools, or jaundice.
Norco can release an allergic reaction in skin redness, rashes, and other symptoms in adverse situations. If you feel any allergic signs after using Norco, stop using it and inform your doctor as soon as possible. To avoid severe side effects, you must use a genuine product from a legal source.
We recommend you order Norco online from our pharmacy to get a one hundred percent real and safe product. We bring Norco for sale without a prescription, which means no need to wander from door to door.
What should I tell my doctor/pharmacist before taking Norco?
You should avoid using Norco if you are allergic to hydrocodone or acetaminophen or have recently used sedatives, alcohol, tranquilizer, or other opioid medications. Patients should avoid using Norco – if they have taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days. It can produce a dangerous interaction.
Certain medications like serotonin syndrome can interact with Norco and become worse. You should tell your healthcare provider if you are taking Treatment for – mental illness, vomiting, nausea, Parkinson’s disease, severe infection, migraine headaches, etc.
To make sure this combination drug is safe – you should inform your doctor/pharmacist if you have;
- Cirrhosis, liver disease, or alcohol or drug addiction;
- Inflammatory bowel disease, and bowel obstruction;
- Low blood pressure, kidney problem, severe constipation;
- A history of head injury or a brain tumor or stroke;
- Asthma, COPD or breathing problems, and other harsh conditions.
What are the points I should follow while taking Norco?
- Always take Norco tablets orally with or without food. It is good to take Norco with food if you have stomach problems. Never use Norco in more significant amounts or for longer than recommended. Let your pharmacist or healthcare provider know if you feel an increased urge to consume more of this medicine.
- Opioids like Norco may be habit-forming and lead to some very unpleasant effects, even at regular doses. You should follow the directions on your prescription label and read all instructions very carefully.
- Never share Norco with another person, especially someone with a history of medication abuse or addiction. Misuse of this medicine can cause addiction, overdose, and other undesired problems.
- Dose need may be different if you have taken a similar opioid recently and your body is tolerant to it. Talk with your pharmacist if you are not sure you are opioid-tolerant.
- Do not crush, chew or break an extended-release pill of Norco. Swallow it whole to avoid potentially fatal doses. Never crush or break a tablet to inhale the powder or mix it into a liquid to inject the medication into your vein.
- Do not stop using this opioid suddenly after long-term use, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor/pharmacist how to stop using Norco safely.
Initiating Treatment with hydrocodone/acetaminophen
NORCO 5/325 mg
The usual adult dosage is one to two tablets every four-six hours as needed for pain. The total dosage should not exceed 8 tablets.
NORCO 7.5/325 mg
NORCO 10/325 mg
The usual adult dosage is one pill every four-six hours as needed for pain. The total dosage should not exceed 6 tablets.
What are the side effects of using Norco?
Common side effects of Norco:
Dizziness; Vomiting, nausea; Drowsiness; Constipation, etc.
Severe side effects
- Difficulty breathing, swelling of the tongue, lips, face, throat
- Hives and decreased respiration, slow heartbeat
- Difficult urination
- Feeling anxious, depressed, fearful, and mood swings
- Lightheadedness, unusual thoughts, and confusion
- Itching, upper abdominal pain, dark urine, and clay-colored stools, little appetite,
- Skin redness and rashes, etc.
- Muscle aches, restlessness, anxiety, excessive sweating
- Eyes tearing up, inability to sleep, runny nose, to yawn very often
- Abdominal cramping, goosebumps on the skin, diarrhea
- Vomiting, rapid heartbeat, nausea
- Dilated pupils and possibly blurry vision, high blood pressure, etc.
For more information associated with Norco or to buy Norco online, please feel free to contact us.