Adderall XR 15mg
Adderall XR is the first-choice treatment for ADHD and narcolepsy that has been used safely for many years. As a potent stimulant, it can cause dependence problems and difficulty sleeping. This drug belongs to the family of central nervous stimulants.
Adderall XR 15 mg is a schedule II controlled substance, which means it is prone to physical and mental dependence even at a regular dose. Adderall XR is an amphetamine stimulant that works by increasing the activity of hormones such as dopamine and norepinephrine in the human brain, which changes behavior and improves attention.
People generally order Adderall XR 15 mg for treating attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. But, you can also take it for other purposes. This drug can last in your system for 12 hours after the last dose.
What are the side effects of Adderall XR 15 mg?
Every medicine is associated with certain risks and benefits. Even if the drugs are working correctly, one can experience unwanted side effects.
Consult your medical professional immediately if you notice any side effects, including:
- Adults: decreased appetite, difficulty sleeping, dry mouth, headache, nausea, weight loss, anxiety, nausea, agitation, dizziness, lack of energy, or urinary tract infections.
- Adolscents: difficulty sleeping, weight loss, nervousness, decreased appetite, or stomach pain.
- Children: difficulty sleeping, decreased appetite, stomach pain, vomiting, nausea, fever, or stomach pain.
Precautions for Adderall XR 15 mg?
Before taking Adderall XR 15 mg, consult your health care professional if you are allergic to it or other ingredients. This drug may contain some inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions and other problems. Consult your pharmacist for more details.
Before taking this drug, consult your medical professional about your medical history, especially problems with blood circulation, family history of mental disorders, heart problems, high blood pressure, stroke, overactive thyroid, eye problem, seizures, or substance use disorder.
How long does 15 mg stay in your body?
Adderall XR 15 mg gets absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract. It the metabolize by your liver and leaves your body through the urine. Although this drug is eliminated through the urine, it works throughout your body, so it can be detected in various ways, as outlined below.
Different individuals have different metabolism, break down, and eliminate Adderall at different speeds. The length of time that it stays in your body before it is metabolized can be affected by various factors.
For more information or to buy Adderall XR 15 mg online, you can contact us on our website.
Discount & Offers
USE COUPON CODE
- How to Stay Motivated on Your Health & Fitness Journey
- Say Goodbye to Pain: The Ultimate Guide to Pain Management
- All You Need To Know About Drug Overdose
- Oxycodone vs. OxyContin: What Is the Difference?
- Best Pain Medicine : Uses and side effects
- Differences between Norco vs Vicodin – Adderall Stores
- Alprazolam vs. Xanax: Differences and Which to Choose
- How Adderall works and how it helps ADHD
- Most useful medicine & effects Adderall, Xanax Oxycodone
- What do you mean by sexual performance?